RE: Thermostat Selection in Hot climates

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Thermostat Selection in Hot climates
From: "Neal Grotenhuis" <grotenhuis@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 21:20:49 -0400
I had my gauge redone by Nysongers for $125 three years ago.   I had broken
the capillary tube trying to remove the bulb from the head.  It came back
looking like new, works great and seems accurate.  No change was notice in
oil pressure, so they might have just addressed the temp portion.  The
reciept just says "rebuilt combo guage". New tube, new bulb, new threaded
piece for the head.

Neal G.
'61 BT7