Re: Mufflers, Silencers, whatever

To: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Subject: Re: Mufflers, Silencers, whatever
From: "Peter Linn" <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 06:47:48 +1000
G'day  Jack

Maybe you need to wait a few more miles. I had the same reaction when I put
a new stainless exhaust on my Daimler 2.5 litre V8. Sounded tinny and loud
at first. However, after a while carbon builds up inside and mellows down
the exhaust note. (I later saw the light & traded the Daimler on the
Healey!)

Cheers

Peter Linn
Brisbane