Re: Road to Conclave

To: <Awgertoo@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Road to Conclave
From: "Peter Hunt" <peter@hunt.sol.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:41:55 +0100
Michael,

As you are on part of the route that we drove " Around the World in 80 Days
"  in 2000, I have been looking up our Route Notes for the North American
section.

Briefly - Arrived in Anchorage June 10th from Beijing - serviced the Healey
and set off June 12th. Arrived Banff June 22rd via logging roads. 11
continuous driving days covering 3,365 miles. Service Healey in Banff and
set off June 24th  Drove via Shelby - Bozeman - Yellowstone Nat. Park -
Billings - Devil's Tower - Rapid City - Jamestown - Duluth (June 29th & Rest
Day) - Marquette (July 1st) - Bay City - Niagara Falls (July 4th & Rest
Day) - Binghamton - Newark July 6th. 11 driving days covering 4,350 miles.

Please give our best regards to all those you meet who remember us.

Peter & Ann Hunt
www.easterton.com