Re: It don't matter what's BEHIND you

To: <tracy@ieee.org>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It don't matter what's BEHIND you
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:09:42 -0400
In addition to the concern about drilling holes and the overall look...
Haven't I head that the Lucas mirrors tend to lose their silvering after a
relatively short period of time?
As I said in another e-mail, I already have Lucas tripod lamps, a badge bar,
real NOS flamethrowers and some quality badges... I think if I added Lucas
mirrors out at the ends of the fenders, she'd be considered a "tart".
:-)