Re: It don't matter what's BEHIND you

To: "N5572B@aol.com" <N5572B@aol.com>, bluechipracing@snet.net,
Subject: Re: It don't matter what's BEHIND you
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:13:20 -0400
I might make a case that I'm safer w/o them.  Ofter, relying soly on the
mirrors, you could have someone in the blind spot and not see them.

I "always" turn and look completely behind and to the side when turning or
passing.  this way I fully know there is nothing there.  The only time I
would feel safer with them is if the hood is up --- which very seldom is.

BTW---I have been in the health and safety field for quite some
time-----and have taught defensive driving.  FWIW.

tom