Greetings

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Greetings
From: "SBC-Ron" <ronhuseman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 07:47:23 -0500
I am a new subscriber and I am just beginning the restoration of a BJ7, my
first Big Healey.

Questions for the experienced folks out there:
        - I have many extra parts and want to sell them. Best method?
        - I need a trunk lid that fits the BJ7. Besides buying new, are there
sources for repairable/restorable parts?
        - I have the original Shop Manual but the electrical drawings lack the
fine
detail I need to replace wiring. Moss does not supply detailed instructions.
Someplace I can buy drawings or instructions? (My BJ7 is in MANY pieces, so
I bought pictures from a Brit. Classics. However, I am 'feeling' my way).

I've read some of your postings. I'm looking forward to the exchange of
ideas.

Ronald J. Huseman
ronhuseman@sbcglobal.net