RE: Greetings

To: "'SBC-Ron'" <ronhuseman@sbcglobal.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Greetings
From: "Esko & Megan Cate" <enmcate@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 12:26:38 -0700
Hope your restoration goes quicker than mine.  I bought my BJ7 (pretty much
in a box) in 1988 and am just now getting to use it.  Did it mostly myself,
so it is not a pristine restoration job.  I bought a used trunk lid from
Boulton in Oregon.  Here in Seattle, Breckenridge possibly would have one.
What part of the world are you in?  Be sure to find a local club, they are a
source of info, parts and support.

Esko
BJ7