Re: Greetings

To: "SBC-Ron" <ronhuseman@sbcglobal.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Greetings
From: "Keith Pennell" <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 18:11:19 -0400
Ron,

Welcome!  You are beginning a very frustrating but rewarding endeavor.  Keep
tuned to this list as it can be really helpful.  Recently I participated in
the resto of a friend's BJ7 - let me know if I can be of any help.

If you are not too concerned as to what value the parts will bring, list
them on this list.  It is permissible as long as it does not become a
constant thing is the way I interpret majordomo.  But as Rich said be
careful what you let go before the resto is complete.

Keith Pennell