Re: hot clutch slip

To: "Dave & Marlene" <rusd@velocitus.net>
Subject: Re: hot clutch slip
From: "Bill Lawrence" <ynotink@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:23:47 -0700
It could also be that the cone clutches in the overdrive are slipping.
If the oil pressure in the OD is marginal the viscosity loss might
cause the clutches to slip enough to cause it to drop out of OD, but
not move back far enough to firmly engage normal drive.

Just another idea to complicate your day.

Bill Lawrence