Re: hot clutch slip

To: "Freese, Ken" <Ken.Freese@Aerojet.com>
Subject: Re: hot clutch slip
From: Jon McLeroy <jfm@spyderinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:56:51 -0500
HI Ken

I've been wondering what lubricant you are using in your trany and OD?  It
possibly can make all the difference in how well everything works.

Just curious.

Jon

Classic Auto Lubes
12803 CR 1222
Tyler, Tx  75709
Ph: 903-561-4858
Fax: 903-561-7177
Email: jfm@spyderinternet.com
www.classicautolubes.com

--
Spydernet has scanned this message for viruses and
dangerous content.