Re: I'M GONNA BE RICH!

To: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: I'M GONNA BE RICH!
From: "Ron Fine Esq." <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 21:08:14 -0700
I'll take 10% not to tell anyone!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 3:17 PM
Subject: I'M GONNA BE RICH!

> It's Friday, so.......    I finally made the 'A List'.  I got an e-mail
from THE DESK OF DR. UBA VICTOR.  FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRADE, COMMERCE AND
TOURISM.  He wants to put $20 million into my bank account.  I get to keep
30%!!  Should I be concerned about the fact that this money was "...accrued
overtime from deliberately inflated contract awarded in my Ministry..."?
Nah!  It came from the oil industry in Nigeria (the e-mail came from
Argentina).  Now I'll be able to fill out my Healey stable, build a garage
to store them all, and enjoy the fruits of my (non-)labor.  As soon as I get
the money and get organized, I'll send airline tickets to all of you so you
can come and see my collection.    Yeh, sure!   Hee, hee!    ;-)  Oops.  I
forgot.  I was supposed to handle this transaction with absolute
confidentiality.  Forget you saw this.  Delete immediately.