Garage Climate Control

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Garage Climate Control
From: "Jim LeBlanc" <jleblanc@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 12:51:02 -0500
I now live in a humid climate and am concerned with garage climate
control. I notice that in three years tools in my tool box have
developed some corrosion while after 30 years in Southern California
they did not.

After viewing the archives and the thread "Condensation on Car" I have a
simple question.

Does anybody have a recommendation for heating/cooling/humidity
management systems for constant temperature and humidity in a garage?
My two car garage is attached to the house and is insulated with roll-up
metal doors.

Thanks in Advance,

Jim LeBlanc

1956 100-M