Re: Horses of a Different Color

To: "Jerry Wall" <jwbn6@iopener.net>, davidwjones@cox.net,
Subject: Re: Horses of a Different Color
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 08:30:45 -0400
and-------------------------------------can anyone really tell you what
"true" Healey blue is?

Mine is "Healey Blue".  Yesterday at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
there were several folks who asked about it because they liked it and
wanted to paint theirs the same.  I like to think it is the "real"
HB-------that is what it was called when we bought it-----but, there were
at least 4 HB cars there, each a different color blue.

Tom

I've