Re: Horses of a Different Color

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Horses of a Different Color
From: john spaur <jmsdarch@infoasis.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:32:46 -0700
David,

I have the "Austin-Healey" Guide to Historic Colors Models 100, 100-Six,
3000, Sprite by Donald Pikivnik. I think it is an excellent resource and it
has paint chips that are supposed to have been reproduced as close as
possible to original chip colors. The experts will have to rule on that one
however.

A glance through the book yields the following:

BN1, BN2 - Ice Blue Metallic and Ice Blue (non-metallic)

John
'62 BT7 OEW