Re: wire wheels

To: bspidell@pacbell.net, rusd@velocitus.net, PADDYMCK@peoplepc.com
Subject: Re: wire wheels
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 02:51:09 EDT
Can't speak for anyone but myself but I have purchased several sets of wire
wheels and tires from Alan Hendrix and he always recommends running tubes even
though the Dayton wheels he sells are supposed to be able to run tubeless.  To
date I have had no problems but perhaps I am not putting enough miles on them
to properly put them to the test.  I also have a couple of sets of Minilites
and I don't run tubes in them.  Different wheel, different characteristics.

Cheers,

Gary Fuqua
Branson, Missouri

Ps...All my tires are radials.