RE: Cooling Down. New water pump and radiator cleaning.

To: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cooling Down. New water pump and radiator cleaning.
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:08:57 +1000
G'day Patton

I suspect that someone on the list will know the correct shade of red to
paint the fan shroud but originally it was hand painted not sprayed.

This may of course be of vital interest if you're a concours type but
some others may wish to paint it a vivid blue to match their wife's new
eye shadow. The choice is yours.

Regards

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia