RE: Cooling Down. New water pump and radiator cleaning.

To: <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cooling Down. New water pump and radiator cleaning.
From: "Patton Diokson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:26:33 -0500
When it is no harder to go original, to not, I try to keep it that way.  On the
other hand I have no problems with updating something if I feel it improves the
car in MY taste.

I will not pass  the eye shadow idea around the house as it would only add fuel
to my wife's campaign to paint the Healey Pink and Black like the 100M in the
color section in Geoff's THE HEALEY STORY!!

Take care,
Patton