Re: License plate, the reality TV version

To: international_investor@yahoo.com, holmes@mcn.org, brianmix@cox.net,
Subject: Re: License plate, the reality TV version
From: N5572B@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 01:13:35 EDT
international_investor@yahoo.com writes:
Yes in fact I used to have black plates on my BJ8 but
then I got a parking ticket and was also "fix-it"
cited for not having a front license plate by some
Lonely, Masochistic, Egotistical, Jack-booted Berkeley
Lezbo-Nazi Meter-Manish Maid (no offense intended
here...).

Unfortunately, because of the fix-it ticket, I was
required to go to Oakland DMV and was greeted by a
Sweaty, Fat-Assed, Overpaid DMV Desk Nazi (with 5
children by three different ex-boyfriends) and she
forced me to change to white reflector plates probably
because she probably didn't like the looks of my

Alan,
Why don't you tell us how you really feel...this pussy footing around just
won't work...California has all kinds of screwy rules...maybe we will go back
a part time legislation and they will only have time to work on the changes
that REALLY have to be made, not make up new ones that make no sense...
Dave  ;-)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: