Re: trans

To: <Healeyguy@aol.com>, <rdavies1@cox.net>
Subject: Re: trans
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 07:53:45 -0500
Oh yea.   Is it any wonder that so many are turning to the Smittys unit.
After purchasing 5 dead trany units and trying to gather enough good parts
to make one decent unit the frustration was almost too much.  So many
different versions, inferior  materials, and the cost of after market parts
with no guarantee on their longevity was just about all it took to make me
switch over.  But I guess the need to know what an original box actually
feels like kept me pushing ahead.  Thanks to the "List" I think I was able
to get all the little detaily things done and adjusted properly.

Now the box is complete , waiting for the rest of the puzzle and the fingers
are certainly crossed.

It better be good,    Mark

PS,  Ron,  it sounds to me like you have another funky syncro ring
problem...  This is one area where there has been some major problems with
quality control as most of the
listers have learned.     I hope it does eventually wear itself back to
normal but I don't think thats going to happen,  sorry to say.   Just saying
that, "wearing itself back to normal" sounds a little bit , back ass words.

Good Luck,