Re: Trunk Liner Kits

To: Rich Chrysler <richchrysler@quickclic.net>,
Subject: Re: Trunk Liner Kits
From: jerry adams <cjerryadams@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:50:48 -0700 (PDT)
Rich,
This thread is a week and a half old but it has been buggin me for some time.

Since you are part of the concours judging group, I would like to
bounce something off you.  I have read in several places that the boot
area armacord should be black.  I had something different.  In BN1L
223XXX, a red car, red carpet, red hood, red tonneau cover and red
armacord boot lining.  I bought this car in the early '60s with a bad
engine and had considerable trouble getting another crank and finally
had the old one welded up and reground but was just a bit suspect of
the job and finnaly bought a BN2 to rebuild.  I took all of the boot
liner out for patterns and still have, I also keep a lot of parts from
the car as spares for the BN2.  The rest of the car I sold to a person
rebuilding another BN1.  I guess my question is what is right and what
is wrong in this case?  By the way my dash in the BN2 is white like
the car. TIA.

Jerry