RE: Door trim kits, again

To: "'Rich C'" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, <ggilliam@usol.com>,
Subject: RE: Door trim kits, again
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 16:41:27 -0500
Short of buying the concours guidelines does anyone have a list of the
differences.  I love my BN4 and want to keep it as close to "right" as
possible.  The detail trim on my car was never done, so I had know idea
about the dash fuzzy or the boot trim (both are missing on my car)

I do have the right motor, seats, doors w/locks, tonneau bar, top for the
BN4.  I know I need the shut faces and the single jet washer setup still!

Thanks
Patton