Re: Door trim kits, again

To: "Mick Vander Ploeg" <mvanderploeg@nc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Door trim kits, again
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 08:42:59 -0400
Gentlemen,
Derek Job has a really excellent web site all on the 100 Six.
www.healeysix.net . Within that he has some pics taken of a white car with
black trim showing a lot of these features we've been discussing here in the
last couple of days.

In addition I have 5 sharp clean close up pictures of another early BN4 that
I'm forwarding to Derek to post on his site. These are pics taken about 12
years ago at a meet in Victor, New York of a very low mileage extremely
original car. Unfortunately I didn't get the owners name or car serial
number. If Derek will post these colour pictures, it's a white car with red
trimmed interior and the details show up very clearly. They show the door
seal details, the rear quarter caps, the edge of dash thin painted metal U
strip, the sidescreen rear bracket with single eared anchor nut, the shallow
leather armrest and fasteners, the rear wheel arch coverings and panels and
some of the seat details.

The terrific thing about absolutely original details is that they can be
trusted.

Derek, these will be coming your way this weekend.
Hope these help.
Rich Chrysler