Re: Steering collumn

To: <BlkBT7@aol.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Steering collumn
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:41:01 -0500
Bob,

I don't think upgrading safety equipment is something to be scoffed at.   I
dont think having a steering column the doesn't impale the driver takes away
from the soul of the car.  People upgrade brakes, use radial tires, use briger
lights, and add seatbelts all of the time and people are OK with that.