Re - Frozen brake adjuster

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re - Frozen brake adjuster
From: mike brooks <hypercubic@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:32:28 +0100 (BST)
Ken,

I had the same problem on a Triumph Dolomite rear wheel. I used a hub puller on
the drum. Because the linings are hard up against the drum, as the drum comes
away, it forces the linings with it. The worst that can happen is you destroy
the brake linings and the pins that hold them. At least you can get the drum
off and rebuild with new linings etc.

Mike

'56 BN2