Re: Concours Gold level? Damn right!

To: MBran89793@aol.com, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Concours Gold level? Damn right!
From: "R. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:56:08 -0700 (PDT)
Marion,

Nobody said I won the gold at the Cranbrook Concours. I said the pictures were
lifted from their website. The car has shown in other than Healey events.

What I find offensive here is the questioning by you and Streng who is too rude
to stand up to me directly to claim that this car is not gold. So I shall
remain uncooperative and you can find out on your own. I am curious to know if
you are suspicious of every gold level car that you did not personally witness
getting its gold. Somebody on the committee should know. Ask them and don't go
to a public forum to ask me. Try a little dignity. Just a little.

This is why I do not belong to the Healey club. You guys should sit back and
look at yourselves. Governor Terminator had a name for it.

Bob Denton