Re: Concours Gold level? Damn right!

To: CAWS52803@aol.com, MBran89793@aol.com, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Concours Gold level? Damn right!
From: "R. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 05:40:19 -0700 (PDT)
Rudy,

You have a very faulty memory. You were the one who said that there were no
gold level BN6s so the fraudulent ebay ad that contained the stolen pictures of
my car was not a gold level car. The ad may have been fraudulent, but the car
isn't and that is what you were commenting on. I have written to you many times
since then and you have never answered.