Fw: Tricarb Idle

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: Tricarb Idle
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 22:19:36 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: davidwjones
To: Blue One Hundred ; healeys@autox.team.net
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: Tricarb Idle -- IMPORTANT DAVID JONES

Alan,
Thanks, I got several similar suggestions. -But have found that the jet on the
carb is hanging even with the piston and jet needle removed.  -I would have
thought you were right too, but apparently not. Norman suggested removing and
polishing the jet. -I will try that next. -I have also noticed that the more I
work it, the less it tends to stick.
As for the idle problem, I'm finding more bugs than in an anthill.  ...getting
zapped at the coil wire, ...the carb jet,  ....intermittent distributor clamp,
and the last event before putting it up for the night.....one of the float
chambers flooded. --Thought I had that fixed!
Well, -Gotta get back to watching my Red Sox stomp the Cardinals -commercial
is over.

GO SOX!!!!  Alan, for you in Hong Kong, Sox lead the Cards 4-0 in the 5th
inning of the 3rd game.

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA