Re: 100-4 seat mounting question please.

To: Fiat500f@aol.com, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 100-4 seat mounting question please.
From: PETER DAVIS <paddymck@peoplepc.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:55:48 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Paul,

The wood spacers go between the sliders and the floor.  I have adjustable
sliders on both sides of my BN2 as well.  Both the seats will be at the same
height and without the wooden spacers the adjuster lever will be wedged against
the armacord and carpet and not movable.  The slider assemblies have studs
coming out from the top and bottom.  Regular nuts hold the seat base and there
are special nuts for underneath the floor that have hex heads and a reduced
diam shoulder that comes up through the clearance hole in the wood to get
enough engagement on the thread.  You can choose which set of holes in the
floor and seat base to use for the starting point of seat position.

regards,

Peter Davis