Re: Austin Healey 100

To: davidwjones <davidwjones@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Austin Healey 100
From: Bob Tarwater <btarh2o@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 23:11:51 -0600
Dave

I was going to reply to your post and defend the honor of my one owner
1971 MGB-GT until I remembered the day a few years ago when a guy asked
me, "what year is your Pinto"? They can't get any worse than that!

Cheers
Bob Tarwater
BJ7 and a 1971 pinto look alike

davidwjones wrote:

>I'm laughing, because half the time I pull up anywhere, someone "compliments"
>me by saying: "Wow!, Nice MG!!"  -If they don't know enough to know the
>difference, I should care?
>Dave J.
>.

Participate in Democracy.

"In the end, we will not so much remember the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends."  Martin Luther King, Jr.