RE: Paint and Body -Getting it ready to send it off

To: "'Mick Vander Ploeg'" <mvanderploeg@nc.rr.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Paint and Body -Getting it ready to send it off
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:35:51 -0600
Thanks Mick,

I don't know if everyone will say that I am treating it right, but I'm going
to treat it very well!  I think that there are five or so Longbridge cars in
one stage of restoration or another on the list right now.  Not bad for the
black sheep of the Big Healeys!!!

I'm going to go all out with the digital camera, do you have the ones from
your car???? wanna share????  :)   It would be nice to have a place on
Derek's site, or mine, that has nut and bolt detail pictures of a BN4, a
hundred or so for checking where everything fits, and where the wires,
pipes, and hoses run.  No offence to the great vendors that sell picture
sets, but digital pictures are cheap and easy to deal with.

I am glad you mentioned the heater hoses, that was not on his list of
to-do's while the fender is off.  I will add it to the list.  Anything else
that "can't" be done with the car assembled?

Patton