Re: starter troubleshooting

To: davidwjones@cox.net, j.adamik@comcast.net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: starter troubleshooting
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 17:12:27 EST
In a message dated 11/28/2004 4:42:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
davidwjones@cox.net writes:
There are faithful looking reproductions available, but I have been told that
they can be prone to the kind of internal failure described above.
If you are not a slave to originality check out this switch which can be
purchased at West Marine:

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=100
01&langId=-1&catalogId=10001&productId=50767

Moss sells a similar item but the advantage of this one is that it is
flange-mounted and fits in the original hole nicely. HELLA is a German outfit
and
makes first-rate stuff--I have this switch in both my cars.

Best--Michael Oritt