Healey 100 Cam Specs

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Healey 100 Cam Specs
From: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 17:00:11 -0800
I'd like to thank everyone for the bezel info for my BN2.  What I need
now is cam specs for a stock 100 cam and cam specs for a 100M.  I was
given a Healey 100 cam and we don't know what the grind on it is, but it
is not a used cam.  David ANton at APT here in Riverside is going to
profile this cam for me, but he needs the stock info for a Healey 100
cam.  He also wants to know how many Healey 100s are left out there
because he considering making cams for these cars.  Anyone know haow
many 100s are left?
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 Sprite