Re: Welders

To: Jackson Krall <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Welders
From: 57 Healey <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:27:01 -0600
The claims I have heard about the Henrob (or Cobra) have made it sound
great.  They claim that it cuts like a Plasma Cutter, welds like a
TIG.

A cheap MIG is less money, but its about the same cost a Lincoln or a
Hobart MIG.  Is it that good?  If you only had ONE welder to learn and
use, would it be your choice?

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX