Re: Welders

To: "57 Healey" <57healey@gmail.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Welders
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:32:53 -0500
Yeh, I go over this argument all the time myself.   -Buy the tools and do it
myself, or pay to have it done. Often there is not much difference in price,
but if you do it yourself, you have the tools left when you are done.
(Sometimes it works out for the best, others, I find myself asking: What the
heck have I gotten myself into?) -And sometimes I have the tools at the end,
but wind up never using them again.
....For instance, -anybody want a compact portable sandblaster??
Dave