Re: Healey Values

To: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>, "davidwjones"
Subject: Re: Healey Values
From: "John Rued" <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:08:47 -0600
There was a lot of speculation going on in the classic car market in the
late eighties and early nineties.  Primarily it was Ferrari that was the
overvalued big mover.  It dragged everything else up with it.  But then
someone decided it wasn't worth it and left someone holding the bag.  And
then came the subsequent devaluation.

Some have opined that this is a cyclic bubble, occuring every twenty years.
If that's the case, we may be witnessing the beginning of  the bubble.

JR

53 BN1
62BT7