Re: Getting Screwed

To: "Olin Brimberry" <olin.brimberry.b@bayer.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Getting Screwed
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:36:37 -0500
I would be very curious  what the Porche list has to say about your car.
Maybe in their minds what you have and the fact that you can do a lot of the
work yourself may put you ahead in the long run.   In fact if the body is
in useable, non rusted condition I would think thats a huge plus by itself.

You always have the option to resell for a slight loss then purchase exactly
what you want now that you are a bit more aware.

And you know how the fable goes,  sports cars mark their territories so no
one else will park their.

Hope its Diamond in Disguise,    Mark