Re: Overdrive Relay

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive Relay
From: "Neil Trelenberg" <neilberg@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:06:11 -0800
  Is it possible that it may be the switch on the side of the tranny which
is out of adjustment or just plain failing....That would be your 3rd and 4th
gear overdrive switch or whatever it's called. Or is it just that you are
stopped and in neutral and moving the gear shift lever back and forth and
everytime you hit the 3rd 4th gate it clicks. If that's it then that would
be normal and the resolve for that is, stop doing it and shift out of
overdrive before stopping ;) ...Neil

Ps. Even though it's the 23rd here in Vancouver B.C. it will be Christmas
eve day somewhere else on this small planet....so while I have your
attention I would like to take the time to wish all of you a very Merry
Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas then all the best of the
holiday season, that's as politically correct as I can get ;) ....