Re: December Octane Magazine - "Lost" Healeys

To: "Matt Wilson" <mwilson18@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: December Octane Magazine - "Lost" Healeys
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:49:55 -0000
Hello Matt,
This collection of Healeys were never ever simply "lost"
I paid a visit to this particular property last year, it is in the rural
part of  Eastern England not too far away from the location where another
farmer shot a little "toe-rag" that went to rob him in the middle of the
night. The two burglars were inside his home in the middle of the night
robbing him, so the farmer let go both barrels of his shotgun and killed one
of the little "shit's", his reward......the mamby pamby nanny State
authorities jailed him for protecting his own home.What a Hell of a message
that one sent to all the UK burglars.
This farmer that owns this collection of Austin Healeys has never had them
bricked up at all, they are kept in very good conditions together with also
a very fine collection of Military vehicles too.
Regards
David.
www.bighealey.ltd.uk