RE: documenting as-is healey - camera suggestions?

To: "'john spaur'" <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: documenting as-is healey - camera suggestions?
From: "Heard" <heard@datatrontech.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:02:16 -0500
John,
I agree with the other posts but I would add to make sure you have one with
a spot focus feature and forced flash.  Maybe all of these digitals have
this now, I can't say.

But I can say that there have been many times where I have taken pics of
assemblies before I tore them down only to find out that when I started
putting them back together, the specific thing I wanted to see was out of
focus, because the camera had 'averaged' the focus, or it was too dark
because I forgot to force the flash to go off.

Needless to say, it didn't take me long to start making sure I had good pics
BEFORE I tore the thing apart.  This is especially important for a rookie
like me.  Hope this helps.

Heard Saxon
Enterprise, FL