RE: documenting as-is healey - camera suggestions?

To: "Healey List" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: documenting as-is healey - camera suggestions?
From: "Greg Wilkinson" <gregwilkinson@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:48:57 -0800
Hi All,
Another important point of digital photography is saving the images on CD as
you go. I lost a bunch of "before" engine shots due to a hard drive crash.
Fortunately, I've been able to photograph other Healeys in the area like Ron
Davies', that was a big help. I've got about 600 photos now. Since this
project is taking a few years longer than I had expected, they definitely
help my failing memory.

Best,
Greg
67 BJ8