Re: Manual for BJ8

To: Broc07940@netscape.net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Manual for BJ8
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 20:44:25 -0500
I am of the school that too many is not enough. I have tried to collect all
of them whether it is an original Workshop manual (have two of them)
Original parts list (three of them) , CD versions, Haynes, Clymer, Chilton,
Norman Nocks book, etc. etc. They are all almost the same but there are
specific wrinkles. I just enjoy reading and collecting. Once in a while you
will come across some erronous information and that is where this list
become invaluable. Read all of the books and then when you have a specific
problem, don't hesitate to drop a note here and have the experts -- and they
are that -- help you out. Most everyone on this list has had almost every
conceivable problem and has had to work it out. Nothing takes the place of
on the job experience.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ