Re: Manual for BJ8

To: Healey List <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Manual for BJ8
From: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 21:33:38 -0500
Hi Mike,

Well, if all goes to schedule, the BN1/2 CD should probably be out late
summer/early fall of this year. I am currently working on the BN7/BT7
and BN4/6 CDs, which should hopefully be out in late March and late May,
respectively.

I see you also have a Sprite. I just purchased a publication that covers
the AN5, HAN6 and HAN7, and I will start working on that after I finish
with the Big Healeys.

Keep an eye on the Healey list for any product announcements, but I will
also put you on a customer list to notify when the BN1/2 CD is released.

John