Re: Need Help with Reinstalling Carbs

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need Help with Reinstalling Carbs
From: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 21:13:40 -0500
And to add to the confusion, the Parts List (AKD 1151) shows that it is
simply: intake manifold, "insulating distance piece", heat shield,
"joint washer", carburetter. In other words, no gasket on either side of
the distance piece.

The illustration shows the "insulating distance piece" as having three
distinct layers.

I have the Parts List in front of me, as I am transferring it to CD as
we speak.

John P. New
London, Ontario, Canada
'67 BJ8
COMING AT THE END OF MARCH:
Austin Healey 3000 (Series BN7 & BT7) Parts List on CD-ROM

NOW AVAILABLE AT www.LBCdigital.com:
Austin Healey 3000 (Series BJ7 & BJ8) Parts List on CD-ROM