Re: Need Help with Reinstalling Carbs

To: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Need Help with Reinstalling Carbs
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 00:40:39 -0500
Ron,
You could be right about that. It's been a lot of years since I last dealt
with these spacers and there may well not have been gaskets between each
one. It looks as though each set of 3 spacers came as a complete item in
that the parts book lists them as Qty. req'd. 2. No mention of gaskets
between as John New says.
Just make sure the joint surfaces between the 3 are perfectly smooth and
matching and that gaskets do go from them to the manifold, and to the heat
shield.
Rich