Re: Judging sheets

To: "Peter Braun" <peter.braun@minifairfieldcounty.com>,
Subject: Re: Judging sheets
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 00:46:54 -0500
Peter,
The new 2005 sets are available. The distributor for the guidelines is
George Marinos at 105 Thornbury Ave. Glen Rock, NJ 07452. (Phone
201/445-3124 or Email GMari@optonline.net )  The prices will vary for these
new standards for 2005. They are offered with color pictures or black&white
pictures which have a bearing on the prices. There are differences in a
number of places including in the score sheets compared to other years.
Hope this helps.

Rich Chrysler