Re: Three speed tranny question

To: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: Three speed tranny question
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 07:22:03 -0600
I seem to remember reading in a couple of publications that removing a
"blanking plate" will allow access to 1st gear.  I don't think there was any
detail beyond that though.

I can access 1st in mine, I don't do it very often.  But it would seem to me
that with a 3.54 gear set it might make more sense to use it.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1