Re: How to fit transmission tunnel extension?

To: "Brett Bonner" <bbbonner@fedex.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How to fit transmission tunnel extension?
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:07:50 -0000
Good afternoon gentlemen,
Whenever I am fitting carpets to ANY vehicle, where the carpet joins into
another piece of carpet prior to fitting  I spray paint with an aerosol in
the carpet colour enough paint directly onto the metal to "hide" the join
where the two pieces of carpet do not quite meet, unfortunately this seems
to be quite frequently.
If you have say a red bodied Healey with black carpets if two pieces of
carpet do not quite meet ,the red underneath looks horrible, but if you
spray paint in black the same colour as the carpets then this tends to hide
this unfortunate situation.
Hope this helps.
Regards.
David.