Questions BN6 Moss Motors Panel Kit on Installation

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Questions BN6 Moss Motors Panel Kit on Installation
From: Brett Bonner <bbbonner@fedex.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:05:15 -0600
Hi - I am trying to finish installing the Panel Kit from Moss Motors on a
BN6.  Due to space, I had to consolidate the shipping boxes with other
parts.  The panel kit lists two parts I have no idea what they are or where
they go.  The first part is referenced as a '1 1/2" x 54 welt with 4/32"
core' (no kidding, they just didn't say (1/8").  Is this the vinyl piping
and does it go on the outside of the door shut trim? Or is it for the
instrument panel somewhere.  The second is a "Moquette Windlace."  Is this
what is known typically as Furflex and does it go around the bottom of the
instrument panel?

Thanks.