Re: wire wheels

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wire wheels
From: Jackson Krall <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:43:36 -0800 (PST)
Listers, There is a good 6 page article w/photos
"Respoking Wire Wheels" in "Special Interest Autos"
SIA#101/October 1987 by Everett F. Smith. This is a
Hemmings publication and I bought it from them as a
back issue for this particular article. It might still
be available, if not, I'll try to share. I also recall
seeing other articles on the subject in my collection
that I will share if I come across them.
Best, JK
NYC
BN1,2,7,BJ8,AN5,MGC,TD