BN7/BT7 Parts List CD Can Be Pre-ordered

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BN7/BT7 Parts List CD Can Be Pre-ordered
From: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:01:14 -0500
Well, the posts about the BN7/BT7 Parts List CD caught me a little
off-guard yesterday, but due to popular demand, I am opening up the CD
for pre-order.

And, to encourage those pre-orders, I am taking off just over 20% of the
normal price! This offer is available until the BN7/BT7 CD is officially
released, sometime in mid-April.

John P. New
--
London, Ontario, Canada
'67 BJ8

COMING SOON AND AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER:
Austin Healey 3000 (Series BN7 & BT7) Parts List on CD-ROM